Wednesday 8 April 2015

Day 6 - Low Angle

Day 6 is Low Angle. Just like Yesterday's high angle, low angle is instead taking photos from a lower angle than normal.

I didn't have much time to devote to this one to be honest as I was busy filming stuff and generally being medieval at the time and a large bright red camera isn't really very 15th Century! :)

All being said, however, these are my two attempts. Both of the trebuchet, Cecil! 




I quite like this one as it is so totally different to how you see the treb normally. In the editing software I really pulled out the grain of the wood, again it was a fairly murky spring day so the sky isn't overly interesting because it is all washed out. Perhaps it's time for me to play with filters?! ^_^




I prefer the first one personally, but again like this one too. I wanted to get right under it and was allowed to but was called away to do something and didn't get a chance. Over all I quite like both but wish I'd had more time to get a feel for it :)

Day 7 is Silhouette.... got some really pretty pics there! :)

Please leave comments below is you're loving/hating this blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment