Thursday 2 April 2015

Day 3 - Black and White

Have to say, I really struggled with this one.

I don't know if it was a lack of inspiration or the fact that I got up STUPIDLY early this morning that I now feel like a zombie at 6 o'clock at night... Either way, I found this one hard.

There's six different photos here, some I like more than others. I don't think black & white really suits me, but some of the decayed stuff looks good!! ^_^

Daisy


Admittedly I put a vintage filter on this then turned it black and white...

Bridge


Quite like this one, like the mix of urban and country :)

Fence



It's a fence. I'm getting Alfred Hitchcock ...

Abandoned



Couldn't resist a bit of a mooch around an abandoned building! :) I took the contrast right down on this, so it literally is: black and white. Not sure if that worked better or not?

Abandoned Roof


The roof of the abandoned building I was wandering around. Kept this one quite bright so there would be more detail inside... I think it kind of worked?


Decayed Cross


Just for sh*ts and giggles, here's a black and whit decayed cross in time for Easter! :) This one is actually my favourite.


so there you ahve it, black and white. I'm not really overly impressed by any of them. Tomorrow is "Texture" I'm really excited about that as I'll be in London all day too! Hoping to wander around some more abandoned & derelict places... so expect lots of mould, moss, mildew and RUST! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment