Saturday 4 April 2015

Day 4 - Texture

I'm beginning to worry I'm a bit crap at this whole photography thing... Looked at "texture" photos and thought 'no worries, looks dead easy'. It wasn't! :/

So, here's my attempts.... Bit late as I forgot to upload last night! :)


Crochet:


I like this one quite a bit, but should ahve played with the settings a bit more as it seems too bright in some places. Yeah I hear you "lighting, lighting, lighting".... vintage filter and we're sorted!

wool

Actually quite like this one too! Cropped it right down to just the wool and then you can really see not only the individual strands wound around but also the fluff. I used the 'bleach' filter for this one to take away the really bright colour of the wool, this is really cool as it made the fluff stand out a bit more


Toad In The Hole



For some reason doesn't look as yummy as it tasted or as it looked when it left the oven. I like the rough texture of the dinner and the smooth of the oven dish :)

Brick Work


You thought I'd do a post with no decay? WRONG! Even better, last post I said I didn't think black and white was my thing.... turns out I was wrong about that too! :) Quite like this one! :)


I'm going away for a few days, but the next three days are: High Angle (for which I have a plan...) Low Angle (for which I have no plan) and Silhouette! So See you in a few days!

don't forget to leave a comment if you're liking these posts, if you're not liking them... stop reading! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment