Tuesday 12 May 2015

Day 11 - Landscape

I've wanted to do some nice landscape photography for all of you wonderful readers... but honestly I live in a very flat and boring area!

I looked at lots of examples that involved mountains and cliffs, rocks and beaches. My immediate surroundings, however, are a little more like fields and trees and more fields and more trees! Fields and trees ar enice, but don't make for interesting landscape photography in mypersonal opinion (I'm sure if you live in the city then fields and trees are really exciting!!).

So, I took HARVe up at the weekend while doing some exploring, you can see those pictures below, and I thought I'd also share a few pictures I took at Sutton Bank a few months ago (sadly with my phone before I had my gorgeous new camera). That should satisfy the landscape photography!

I DO want to revisit this one, but I'm also keen to get onto the other ones too!




No comments:

Post a Comment