Sunday 3 May 2015

Day 10 - Lens Flare

Hello all!

I've finally decided to update the blog!! I've had these pictures taken and edited for about a week, but honestly i don't like lens flare pictures. So they're really uninspiring!

Next one is Landscape and then Portrait. I'm off for the next two days so hoping to catch up a bit and get some good pictures in, so please keep coming back!!

In other news, this is the first blog that I'm doing using my new (to me) netbook!! I decided to get a simple little netbook for when I go to Scotland on holiday (doing the North Coast 500 tour!!) then I can do a travel blog and put my pictures on from HARVe and my action camera (a GoPro copy called an SJCAM!). I fully intend to find the Loch Ness Monster while I'm there and want to blog about it as soon as I do!! :) I have to say, this little thing (called MiniEgg) might not be very powerful, but its cute!! I like it!!

Anyway, here are the photos. I know they're crap... but landscape will be better I promise!!



No comments:

Post a Comment